1. What is the Shopper’s Voice Rewards Program?
This is a new program designed to reward Shopper’s Voice members for engaging with our content. Members get 200 points for each email that they open and click.
The only exceptions are the Password Reset email and the Welcome Emails sent to members after they complete the Shopper’s Voice main survey.
Occasionally, members will receive a reminder email. It is the same email as the initial one sent around a week earlier and counts as being the same email. Clicking both the initial and reminder emails will count as one click.
There will be opportunities to earn double or triple points throughout the year to help members earn points more quickly.
When a member accumulates 5,000 points, they can redeem the points for a $5 online gift card from a selection of 100+ retailers, for online and in-store purchases.
Please note: if you click the unsubscribe link in any Shopper’s Voice email, you will forfeit all points and they cannot be restored.
2. How do I earn points?
Just open and click a Shopper’s Voice email. Members earn 200 points for opening and clicking an email. You only need to click once. Clicking multiple times on the same link or on other links in the email will still only earn 200 points per email. Exceptions are the Password Reset email and the Welcome Emails.
Occasionally, members will receive a reminder email for times when they can’t get to the initial email sent a week or so earlier. It is the same email as the initial one and counts as being one email. Clicking both the initial and reminder emails will count as one click, not two. The member will get 200 points.
As noted above, if you click the unsubscribe link in any Shopper’s Voice email, you will forfeit all points and they cannot be restored.
3. How do I check how many points I’ve earned so far?
Go to the Member Profile page on the Shopper’s Voice website. Sign in with your email address and password. If you forget your password, you can reset it and sign in with the new password. Click on the Rewards tab to see your Rewards points balance.
4. How many points do I need to earn to get a gift card?
Earn 5,000 points to redeem for a $5 gift card. We will send you an email for every 5,000 points earned with a link to redeem for a gift card.
5. How do I redeem for a gift card?
- We will email members who have reached the minimum of 5,000 points with a link to redeem for a gift card.
- Click the Redeem Points link to go to the Member Profile page. Sign in. If you forget your password, you can reset it and sign in with the new password.
- Click the Rewards tab and then click the Redeem Points button.
- You will receive an email from Shopper’s Voice (from email@example.com). To select your gift card, click the Redemption Link.
- On the reward selection page, select a gift card from the list of retailers and proceed to checkout (cannot exceed the balance).
- You will receive the gift card email from Shopper’s Voice (from email address firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Use the gift card at the retailer’s online store or in-store. You will need to present the gift card number in-store to most retailers. Please visit the retailer’s website for additional gift card usage terms and conditions.
- Keep the gift card information in a safe place. Do not share it with anyone else until you are ready to use it.
6. Instead of redeeming at 5,000 points, can I continue to earn more points and redeem for a higher value gift card?
Yes! Members can choose to keep earning more points and redeem later. Earn 10,000 points, redeem for a $10 gift card. Earn 15,000 points, redeem for a $15 gift card, and so on. We will send an email reminder for every 5,000 points earned.
The maximum limit for a single redemption is 50,000 points for a $50 gift card. For example, if a member has 60,000 points, the member can redeem 50,000 points for $50 and then the remaining 10,000 points for a $10 gift card. We’ve put this measure in place to limit potential fraudulent redemptions.
7. What are the choices of retailer gift cards?
You can choose from more than 100 retailer gift cards such as Amazon.com, Apple Gift Card and Dunkin’ Donuts*. Click here to see a sample of the retailers – Note: merchants may vary from the selection available at time of redemption.
* The merchants represented are not sponsors of the rewards or otherwise affiliated with Shopper’s Voice. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit each company’s website for additional terms and conditions.
The Dunkin’ Donuts trademarks/trade dress are owned by DD IP Holder LLC and used under license. Dunkin’ Donuts is not a sponsor of this promotion.
8. Do the points expire?
The points expire 2 years from the date they are earned. We hope that members will have earned enough points to redeem them before they expire.
9. Does the gift card expire?
The gift card does not expire.
10. What if I have issues using the gift card or can’t find the online gift card information?
If you have any problems or questions, please visit help.tangocard.com.
11. What if I have a problem with the Rewards points I’ve earned?
Please contact Shopper’s Voice consumer care at email@example.com. Use “Shopper’s Voice Rewards” in the subject line and describe the issue you’re experiencing. We will investigate and respond by email as quickly as possible.
12. What if I want to leave the Shopper’s Voice Rewards program?
You can leave the program by clicking the Unsubscribe link in any Shopper’s Voice email. We will cease sending you Shopper’s Voice emails within 48 hours. All Rewards points will be forfeited and cannot be restored.
If you have 5,000 points or more and still want to redeem them, we recommend redeeming them first, then click the Unsubscribe link in any Shopper’s Voice email.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright 2021 – 2022.