Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
- Membership. The Shopper’s Voice Rewards Loyalty Program (the “Program”) is a U.S.-based loyalty program and is available only to individuals who reside in the United States, are over the age of majority in such individual’s state of residence, and have a valid email address. Limit one (1) account per household/mailing address. Multiple persons using the same mailing address are not eligible to participate.
- How to Join and Earn Points. Eligible individuals may join the Program and become a “Member” by completing a Shopper’s Voice survey (“Survey”). Eligible individuals who have completed a Survey from January 1, 2018 through October 17, 2021 will automatically become Members and will be awarded 500 points. New Shopper’s Voice members who complete the Survey on or after October 18, 2021 will receive 500 points. Thereafter, Members can earn 200 points by opening and clicking on a Shopper’s Voice email sent to the Member, except for (a) a password reset email; or (b) a welcome email sent to the Member after completion of a Survey or upon becoming a Member. Points may only be earned once per email regarding the same subject. For example, if a Member opens and clicks the initial email regarding a particular subject, and then opens and clicks a reminder email regarding the same subject, only the initial click will earn points.From time to time, Shopper’s Voice may offer bonus points for select Shopper’s Voice emails (for example, emails sent during a specific time period, or specific emails designated by Shopper’s Voice). The number of bonus points will be determined by Shopper’s Voice at its sole discretion and will be communicated with the email.Shopper’s Voice may also state a deadline for the member to click the email to earn the bonus points. Actions taken after the deadline will not earn bonus points.Points may not be transferred from one Member to another or from Member’s email address under which the points were earned to another email address for that same Member.Points expire two years from the date points are added to the Member’s account.Participation in the Program is subject to the Shopper’s Voice terms and conditions found at https://www.shoppersvoice.com/terms-and-conditions/.
- Account Information. Points will generally be added to the Member’s account within 48 hours of the Member’s completion of the required activity. Member is responsible for making sure Member provides an active and accurate email address. If a Shopper’s Voice email sent to a Member is returned any one time as undeliverable, or returned three times because the Member’s email inbox is full and cannot receive emails, that Member’s account will be closed. All points will be forfeited and cannot be restored.A Member can view Member’s points balance by accessing their Member profile Profile page at https://www.shoppersvoice.com/sign-in/. Member must enter Member’s email address and their password. If Member does not remember his or her password, Member can use the password reset function to change their password.
- Redemption. A Member can redeem points in increments of 5,000 points. Shopper’s Voice will notify Member via email when Member has sufficient points to redeem. Member can choose to redeem the points, or may choose to continue to accumulate points. Each point translates into $0.001 in gift card redemption value (so 5,000 points can be redeemed for a $5 gift card, 10,000 points for a $10 gift card, and so forth). Member can redeem points by signing in to the Member’s account and clicking the “Redeem Points” button. The “Redeem Points” button will only appear if the Member has sufficient points to redeem. The Member will select the number of points to be redeemed, in increments of 5,000, and will receive a message that Tango Card will email the Member with information on gift card redemption. The redeemed points will be deducted from the Member’s total points balance.The available gift cards are a selection of retailer gift cards determined by Tango Cards in Tango Cards’ sole discretion. Shopper’s Voice does not determine the available gift cards. Shopper’s Voice is not responsible for the delivery of the gift cards, for gift cards that are lost or stolen in transmission, or for any retailer’s or other merchant’s gift card acceptance policy. Tango Cards will provide any necessary technical assistance with redemption or use of a gift card.Once redeemed, points cannot be returned to the member’s account even if Member fails to subsequently select a gift card.The maximum number of points that can be redeemed at any one time is 50,000. For example, if a Member has 55,000 points, Member can only redeem 50,000 in one transaction. The Member may immediately redeem the remaining points in an additional transaction after successfully completing the initial redemption transaction.
- Membership Cancellation. A Member can cancel his or her membership at any time by unsubscribing from Shopper’s Voice emails. To unsubscribe, the Member can either click the “Unsubscribe” link in a Shopper’s Voice email, reply to a Shopper’s Voice email with a request to unsubscribe or to be removed from the Shopper’s Voice or Epsilon database, or contact Epsilon Consumer Care and request to unsubscribe or to be removed from the Shopper’s Voice or Epsilon database. Upon cancellation, all unredeemed points will be forfeited and will not be restored.Shopper’s Voice may cancel a Member’s membership if (a) the Member has been deemed to have taken the main marketing Survey twice in the same calendar year and has circumvented controls to prevent duplicate survey instances (for example, Member uses the same first name, last name, and postal address but a different email address, or Member uses the same first name, last name, and email address but a different postal address), or has used form filling software to fill out the survey.Shopper’s Voice may also cancel a Member’s account if Shopper’s Voice receives a bounce-back error message from the Member’s email service provider, or if Member does not open or click on a Shopper’s Voice email in a nine-month period.Upon cancellation for any reason, all points are forfeited and cannot be recovered. Shopper’s Voice may, in its sole discretion, decide to award points as a goodwill gesture if Shopper’s Voice believes the Member has encountered a technical issue with the Shopper’s Voice website.
- Program Termination. Shopper’s Voice reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time or to make changes to the Program at any time, including, without limitation, to change the points required to redeem a reward or to change the maximum number of points that can be redeemed at any one time. If Shopper’s Voice terminates the Program, no more points can be earned following the effective date of termination, and all accrued rewards points must be redeemed within two months. Following the two-month redemption period, all unredeemed points will be forfeited.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright 2004 – 2021.