SHOPPER’S VOICE OFFICIAL 2023 “SPEAK UP TO WIN™" (“SWEEPSTAKES”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF THE UNITED STATES. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, D.C. AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND/OR ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes Sponsor is Epsilon Interactive CA, ULC a/k/a Shopper’s Voice, 111 Queen Street East, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5C 1S2.
- Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are at least 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees, representatives, and agents of Sponsor, its parent organization, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and agents/representatives thereof, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, grandparents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same households of such individuals, whether related or not, are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
- Sweepstakes Period: The “Sweepstakes Period" begins January 3, 2023, at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET.
- How to Enter: You must have Internet access and a valid email address to participate. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.shoppersvoice.com/sv/v/usa to register and participate in the Sweepstakes. Type your name, street address and email address, click on the Official Rules link, read them and click the checkbox to indicate your agreement with the Official Rules, click Continue, and answer the three (3) mandatory questions regarding age, gender and income to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Entrants are encouraged to answer the remaining survey questions but are not required to do so. You will be entered into the Monthly Prize drawing corresponding to the Monthly Entry Period in which you first submit your entry. Any other form of entry will not be valid. Limit one (1) entry per person, per household, per email address during the Sweepstakes Period.Using form-filling software or other automated means to answer the survey questions is prohibited and may disqualify your entry into the Sweepstakes. Each person may only use one (1) email address to participate in this Sweepstakes, and such email address may only be used by one (1) person, regardless of whether the email address is shared by two or more people. Any person who uses more than one (1) email address to participate in this Sweepstakes may be disqualified and any prize won may be forfeited, subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address provided at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for determining the eligibility of all entries. Mass or mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted.
Monthly Entry Periods. All times ET.
Monthly Entry Period Entry Period Start Dates Entry Period End Dates 1 12:00 PM, January 3, 2023 11:59 PM, January 31, 2023 2 12:00 AM, February 1, 2023 11:59 PM, February 28, 2023 3 12:00 AM, March 1, 2023 11:59 PM, March 31, 2023 4 12:00 AM, April 1, 2023 11:59 PM, April 30, 2023 5 12:00 AM, May 1, 2023 11:59 PM, May 31, 2023 6 12:00 AM, June 1, 2023 11:59 PM, June 30, 2023 7 12:00 AM, July 1, 2023 11:59 PM, July 31, 2023 8 12:00 AM, August 1, 2023 11:59 PM, August 31, 2023 9 12:00 AM, September 1, 2023 11:59 PM, September 30, 2023 10 12:00 AM, October 1, 2023 11:59 PM, October 31, 2023 11 12:00 AM, November 1, 2023 11:59 PM, November 30, 2023 12 12:00 AM, December 1, 2023 11:59 PM, December 31, 2023
- Prizes/Odds/Prize Restrictions: Twelve (12) total Prize winners, one (1) per Monthly Entry Period, will each receive a $1,500 general use prepaid gift card (or multiple prepaid gift cards with a total value of $1,500) with the specific card(s) determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Total value of all prizes is $18,000. Prepaid gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions found or referenced on card. Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution shall be permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the corresponding Monthly Entry Period.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The content of answers to the survey has no effect on your ability to participate or win. The potential winners will be selected in a series of random drawings scheduled to occur on or about the fifteenth business day following the end of each Monthly Entry Period, from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Entries from each Monthly Entry Period will NOT be carried over into subsequent Monthly Entry Periods. All drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. All prizes will be awarded provided the number of eligible entries/entrants equals or exceeds the number of prizes available.Potential winners will be notified by email only, and will be required to complete and return, within 14 days, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, a W-9 Tax Form for a prize exceeding $600 (including providing winner’s social security number), and, where lawful, a publicity release (collectively, “Required Documents”). The Required Documents must be executed and returned using DocuSign — no other form of submission will be accepted. Any use of DocuSign will be at Sponsor’s sole expense — recipient is not required to maintain a DocuSign account. If a) prize notification is returned as undeliverable, b) potential winner cannot be contacted, c) Required Documents are not timely returned and received by the Sponsor via DocuSign, or d) potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified, and prize will be awarded to an alternate winner by random drawing from remaining eligible entries. Prizes will be delivered to confirmed winners within 4-6 weeks of winner verification and compliance with all documentation requirements.
- Internet and Mobile Phone Use. Please note that any normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service provider will apply. If you use a mobile device to access the Sweepstakes entry form, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates, and other fees may apply. You understand that by participating in this Sweepstakes via mobile phone, if you are a potential winner, the Sponsor may contact you via mobile phone, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier’s rate plan.
- General: By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor and its agents and designees in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final in all respects. Your entry and your survey data become the property of Shopper’s Voice when submitted. Entries will not be returned. If you win, your acceptance of any prize will constitute your consent (and agreement to confirm that consent in writing) to the use of your name, picture/likeness (recorded via any media), and city and state of residence for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any and all media now existing or hereafter created, and without limitation, prior approval or further compensation (unless prohibited by law), and to the use of your name, and city and state of residence for purposes of providing a list of winners to the public on request and as required by law. Winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes; Sponsor will report the value of each prize as required by law. A valid taxpayer ID or Social Security number may be required from winner when accepting a prize. A 1099 form will be issued to each Monthly Prize winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in its entirety or in part if, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to printing error, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any cause beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; and, in such event, will post a notice thereof on the Shopper’s Voice website www.shoppersvoice.com and select the potential winners from the entries legitimately received prior to such action. Under no circumstances will more prizes than those set forth in these full Official Rules be awarded. If a printing, technical or any other error occurs that results in more potential winners than available prizes, Sponsor may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible potential prize winners to award the indicated number of prizes in dispute. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a Sweepstakes entrant, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal or civil laws; should such an attempt be made, in addition to disqualifying such individual, Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute such individual to the full extent of the law. Mailing an entry, in person submission or phone requested entry are not valid entry methods and will not be honored. Proof of an online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
- Release of Liability: Sponsor, prize providers, promotion agencies and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (collectively, Released Parties) will have no liability whatsoever for any injury, losses, harm, damages, costs and/or expenses arising from or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes and its administration, and the acceptance and use of the prize or any portion thereof, including, without limitation, any personal injury or death. The Released Parties have made no warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or any portion thereof. By participating you agree that Released Parties are not responsible for: a) any printing, human or other error in the offer, promotion or administration of this Sweepstakes; b) theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of survey or Sweepstakes entry materials; c) technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone/communications failures of any kind, lost, unavailable or congested network, Internet or website connections, or failed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, garbled, or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by sender, a third party, or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilized with the Sweepstakes, which may limit the ability to enter, participate in or administer this Sweepstakes; d) late, lost, misdirected, damaged, or mutilated mail or entries; e) injury or damage of any kind to any person’s computer arising out of accessing and using any website or the downloading from or printing of any material from a website; or f) unintelligible, illegible or otherwise unclear entries or incomplete entries.
- Dispute Resolution: By participating you agree: a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in New York, New York; b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall such damages include attorney’s fees; c) not to seek or be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses; d) not to claim or accept any damages subject to being multiplied or otherwise increased; and e) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of Sweepstakes entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You understand and acknowledge that Section 1542 states: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant expressly waives and relinquishes all rights and benefits under that section and any law of any jurisdiction of similar effect with respect to her or his release of any claims he or she may have against Sponsor as a result of participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of a Prize.
- Winners’ List: For a list of winners visit https://www.shoppersvoice.com/winners/ or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Shopper’s Voice 2023 Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o Epsilon, P.O. Box 1478, Broomfield, CO 80038. All requests for lists of winners must be received no later than December 31, 2024, in order for your request to be fulfilled.
- Consumer Rights: Nothing in these official rules affects, restricts, limits, or excludes any statutory rights of a consumer.