2022 Television and Online Video Research Sweepstakes
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Prize: Four (4) prizes available, each being a $250.00 prepaid Amazon gift card; Total VRV of all prizes: $1,000. Odds: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. You must be the named recipient of the mail piece or e-mail announcing the Sweepstakes and inviting you to take the survey, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia to enter. Sweepstakes begins on 9/1/22 at 12:00:00 A.M. ET and ends on 9/30/22 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET. If you received a mail piece announcing the Sweepstakes, complete the survey and entry form and mail both in the envelope provided, to: Shopper’s Voice, P.O. Box 800016, Marietta, GA 30068-9844. Mail-in entry must be postmarked no later than September 30, 2022 and received no later than October 5, 2022. If you received an e-mail announcing the Sweepstakes, click on the link in the e-mail, check the required boxes, and complete the survey by September 30, 2022. Sponsor: Epsilon Interactive CA ULC, 175 Bloor Street East, North Tower, 12th Floor, Toronto, ON M4W 3R9. Shopper’s Voice is a trademark of Epsilon Interactive CA ULC, 175 Bloor Street E., North Tower, 12th Floor, Toronto, ON M4W 3R9.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO NAMED RECIPIENTS OF THE MAIL PIECE OR E-MAIL ANNOUNCING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND INVITING THEM TO TAKE THE SURVEY, WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), AND EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 12:00:00 A.M. EASTERN STANDARD TIME (“ET”) ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2022, AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. ET ON SEPTEMBER 30, 2022 (“PROMOTION PERIOD”). DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C. AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- HOW TO ENTER: To participate, you must be the named recipient of a mail piece or e-mail from Shopper’s Voice inviting you to take the survey and enter the 2022 Television and Online Video Research Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON / E-MAIL ADDRESS / HOUSEHOLD / PER METHOD OF ENTRY. There are two (2) methods of entry. You may enter the Sweepstakes using only one (1) of the following methods:
A) Mail-in entry: If you are the named recipient of the mail piece announcing the Sweepstakes, you must complete the survey included in your mail piece by answering all questions applicable to you and your household, provide your full name and mailing address, check the required box on the entry form confirming that you are 18 years of age or older and have read and agree to the Official Rules, and mail the completed survey and entry form during the Promotion Period, in the postage-paid envelope provided, to: Shopper’s Voice, P.O. Box 800016, Marietta, GA 30068-9844, to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Your mail-in Sweepstakes entry must be postmarked by September 30, 2022 and received no later than October 5, 2022 in order to be eligible for the drawing. No facsimiles or mechanical reproductions of entries allowed.
B) Online entry: If you are the named recipient of an e-mail from Sponsor announcing the Sweepstakes, you must click on the link in the e-mail to go to the survey webpage, check the required boxes confirming that you are 18 years of age or older and have read and agree to the Official Rules, complete the survey, and submit as instructed on-screen to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Your online Sweepstakes entry must be received no earlier than 12:00:00 a.m. ET on September 1, 2022 and no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2022 in order to be eligible for the drawing. Do not forward the e-mail announcing the Sweepstakes to anyone else. Entries (including survey data) become the property of Epsilon Interactive CA ULC a/k/a Shopper’s Voice (“Sponsor”) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such method. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times may be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, such entry will be deemed made by the person named on the mail-in entry form or by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address at the time the e-mail invitation is sent. Only one person’s name may be stated on the entry form. Any entries not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to named recipients of the mail piece or e-mail announcing the Sweepstakes and inviting them to take the survey, who are legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., and eighteen years of age or older at the time of entry. Persons who during any portion of the Promotion Period are employees of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising & promotion agencies, sweepstakes prize providers, persons engaged in the development, production or (with the exception of US Postal Service employees) distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and agents/representatives thereof, and members of such employees’ immediate families, defined as spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings (whether such family members are biological, adoptive, step or in-law) and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter.
- PRIZES / VERIFIABLE RETAIL VALUE (“VRV”) / ODDS / TOTAL VRV OF PRIZES: FOUR (4) PRIZES: Each prize (“Prize”) consists of one $250 prepaid Amazon gift card (“Gift Card”). The VRV of each Prize is: $250.00. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Gift Cards are subject to their own terms and conditions. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Gift Cards. Winner is responsible for payment of any taxes on Prize, regardless of whether Prize is used in whole or in part. The total VRV of all Prizes is $1,000.00. Limit one (1) prize per Household.
- DRAWINGS: A random drawing (“Drawing”), from among all eligible entries received will be conducted on October 15, 2022. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decisions on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal. Answers to the survey have no effect on your ability to participate or win. All prizes will be awarded provided the number of eligible entries/entrants received during the Promotion Period equals or exceeds the number of prizes available.
- PRIZE WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by mail at the mailing address included on their mail-in entry form or by e-mail at the e-mail address at which they received the invitation to take the survey. Each winner may be required to execute and return a declaration of eligibility and liability release and except where prohibited by law, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of the date printed on the prize notification or the Prize will be forfeited. If the prize notification is returned as undeliverable for any reason, the Prize is declined. If potential winner is otherwise disqualified for any reason, or if potential winner fails to execute and return all required forms within the time allotted, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received, in Sponsor’s sole discretion and provided that adequate time remains to do so. Each Prize will be provided to winner upon verification of potential winner’s eligibility. The Prize claimed will be awarded and (a) mailed to the address provided on the applicable winning entry form or declaration of eligibility if entry was by mail, or (b) emailed to the email address at which winner received the invitation to take the survey if entry was by email. Please allow 30 days for shipment of Prize after verification.
- GENERAL RELEASE: By accepting the Prize, winner (“Winner”) agrees to release Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, prize providers and all of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, employees, directors, officers, shareholders, representatives, agents, successors or assigns (collectively “Releasees”), from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind incurred with respect to participation in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of the Prize. POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF THE PRIZE, EVEN IF THE DRAWING SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL POTENTIAL WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: By accepting the Prize, the Winner consents to the use of Winner’s name, photograph, quote(s) and/or likeness for advertising/publicity purposes in commerce and in any and all media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law, by Sponsor and its agents and assigns. No prize substitution or cash equivalent allowed except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value should the Prize become unavailable. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of e-mail or mailing address of entrants. The Prize (or any portion thereof) may not be sold, traded, transferred, assigned, refunded or redeemed for cash. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if for any reason any portion of the Prize is not redeemed by Winner, such portion will be forfeited with no compensation being paid in exchange thereof.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: By entering, entrant acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and agrees to release Releasees (as defined in #6 above) from any claims, losses, actions, or damages, whether actual, incidental or consequential, arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the Prize, or participation in Prize-related activities. Releasees are not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions and/or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, postage due, or not received by the Sponsor or its agents for any reason, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone, cable or satellite transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Releasees are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Further, Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential Winner. Sponsor and its agents are further not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of the entries. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any errors, misprints, or typographical mistakes in any printed or electronic advertising of the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if the Sweepstakes or any Web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries per these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is cancelled, Sponsor may post a notice thereof at www.shoppersvoice.com/mysurvey and Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the Prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. No more than the number of Prizes stated herein will be awarded. If a printing, technical or any other error occurs that results in more potential winners than available prizes, Sponsor may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible potential prize winners to award the indicated number of prizes in dispute.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH PERSON AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM HIM/HER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES/BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply New York law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR THE PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
This Sweepstakes is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State/Commonwealth of New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and each entrant agrees that any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth above and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall be subject to the jurisdiction and venue of New York City, New York.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the Winners, visit our website at https://www.shoppersvoice.com/winners/ or mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 2022 Television & Online Video Research Winners List, P.O. Box 1478, Broomfield, CO 80036, no later than April 30, 2023.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by and administered by Epsilon Interactive CA ULC a/k/a Shopper’s Voice, 175 Bloor Street E., North Tower, 12th Floor, Toronto, ON M4W 3R9, Canada.
- NAME REMOVAL: Shopper’s Voice maintains a name removal system. If you do not wish Shopper’s Voice to mail further skill contest or sweepstakes materials that are addressed to you, you may send a request that Shopper’s Voice not mail such materials to you. To make a request, go to https://www.epsilon.com/request. Or you may mail the request to: Shopper’s Voice, P.O. Box 1478, Broomfield, CO 80036.
If you prefer to submit your request via telephone, contact the Epsilon Consumer Preference Center at (866) 267-3861.