1. Does Shopper's Voice have a mystery shopper program? +
1. Does Shopper's Voice have a mystery shopper program? -
You may have received a text message on your mobile phone to sign up for a Shopper’s Voice mystery shopper program. No such program exists at Shopper’s Voice. We did not send this message and do not recommend responding to it or to the email address quoted. If you have any questions about this, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How do I become a member of Shopper's Voice consumer panel? +
2. How do I become a member of Shopper's Voice consumer panel? -
Becoming a Shopper’s Voice panel member is easy. Just complete our Consumer Product Survey
and you are automatically a member. This voluntary survey takes about 15-25 minutes to complete and it will be well worth your time!
3. Is there a cost for joining Shopper's Voice? +
3. Is there a cost for joining Shopper's Voice? -
Your Shopper’s Voice Membership is absolutely FREE and the rewards are plentiful! Plus, there’s no need to buy anything from Shopper’s Voice, ever!
4. Why should I join Shopper's Voice? +
4. Why should I join Shopper's Voice? -
There are so many reasons! Our panel members tell us that the number one reason they participate in our program is that they enjoy receiving free samples and money-saving coupons. In a recent survey, 86% of our panel members indicated that sharing their opinions was an important reason for joining. Of course, let’s not forget you could also win a $1,500 Prepaid Card prize
in the month you take the survey when you participate in our Consumer Product Survey
. Shopper’s Voice will be giving away $18,000 in prizes this year to our valued panel members. By joining Shopper’s Voice, you can earn Rewards points that you can redeem for a gift card. Learn more about our Rewards program
5. What happens after I complete my online survey? +
5. What happens after I complete my online survey? -
You will receive a welcome email after completing your survey and a Rewards welcome email. You may shortly start receiving valuable offers via email. These offers will be tailored to your household, based on your survey responses. You may also receive invitations to earn rewards through our partner research panels.
Membership is limited to one person per household. If more than one person per household completes the survey, we can only accept the first person that replies. Remember, when you fill out the survey, you are answering it on behalf of all members of your household.
6. What happened to the Shopper's Voice paper survey? +
7. What happened to the Shopper's Voice paper survey? -
The paper survey was discontinued in 2013. To participate in the Shopper’s Voice consumer product survey online, simply click here
7. Do I need to buy anything in order to qualify for the sweepstakes? +
8. Do I need to buy anything in order to qualify for the sweepstakes? -
No! Membership is free. Shopper’s Voice does not sell anything to our panel members.
8. How do I refer a family member or a friend? +
9. How do I refer a family member or a friend? -
You can share the benefits of Shopper’s Voice membership with your family and friends. At the end of survey, you will have the opportunity to share a link to the survey by email or social networks such as Facebook, twitter or Google+.
9. Can I join the panel and win prizes if I live outside of the United States or Canada? +
10. Can I join the panel and win prizes if I live outside of the United States or Canada? -
At this time, our panel is currently open to residents of the United States or Canada only.
10. What happens if I want to discontinue my Shopper's Voice Membership? +
11. What happens if I want to discontinue my Shopper's Voice Membership? -
You may cancel your membership anytime. Click here
or write to us at the following address:
P.O. Box 1478
Broomfield, CO 80036
1. What kind of rewards can a Shopper's Voice panel member expect to receive? +
1. What kind of rewards can a Shopper's Voice panel member expect to receive? -
First, you will be entered into a draw for a $1,500 prize for the month in which you complete the survey.
Depending on your survey answers, we may send you money-saving offers by email shortly after you complete the survey. For example, if you tell us that you have a dog or cat, you may receive an offer to save on pet supplies.
With the Shopper’s Voice Rewards program, you can also receive points redeemable for gift cards. Learn more.
Shopper’s Voice members also receive ongoing offers by email or postal mail in the form of money-saving coupons, free samples, and other relevant information.
We won’t send you spam or email communications that are not relevant to you and your household.
2. How do I enter the sweepstakes drawing? +
2. How do I enter the sweepstakes drawing? -
Entry to our survey sweepstakes
drawing is automatic once you’ve completed our online survey, as outlined in the Official Rules
. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win; a purchase will not increase your chance of winning. One entry per person, per household.
3. How do you notify Shopper's Voice sweepstakes winners? +
3. How do you notify Shopper's Voice sweepstakes winners? -
All sweepstakes winners will be notified by email and will be required to complete and return, within 14 days, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release. If you change your email address, please update your Member Profile
so we’re able to contact you if you’re a winner.
See the list of past winners.
1. Will you sell my email address? +
1. Will you sell my email address? -
We will not sell your email address. We value your permission to send emails from Shopper’s Voice. We work with select clients who are interested in providing relevant and valuable coupons, samples and offers to you based on the information you provided in the survey. These clients communicate such offers and information through Shopper’s Voice.
2. Why do you ask such personal questions i.e. age and income? +
2. Why do you ask such personal questions i.e. age and income? -
In order for companies to truly understand what consumers want, it is important for them to know more than how much of which product is purchased. They need to have a clear picture of who is buying and why they are buying. The personal questions are asked as a means to place you and your family into sub-groups. This makes it easier to understand your preferences and attitudes. The information also helps us send you the product and service offers that suit your lifestyle.
3. How do I know that the surveys/offers are from Shopper's Voice? +
3. How do I know that the surveys/offers are from Shopper's Voice? -
You will recognize our emails, as they will usually come from Shopper’s Voice
. Our email address is email@example.com
. You can also scroll down to the bottom of the emails for our contact and privacy information.
To ensure you receive our emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
1. How can I update my email address? +
1. How can I update my email address? -
To update your email address, log in to your Member Profile
2. How do I update my postal mailing address? +
2. How do I update my postal mailing address? -
Please send us an email to update your postal mailing address at email@example.com
with your complete old postal mailing address along with your new postal mailing address so that we may update our records.
3. I can't remember my email address/password to log in. What do I do? +
3. I can't remember my email address/password to log in. What do I do? -
Go to our Forgot Password
page and follow the instructions.
1. Is your website secure? +
1. Is your website secure? -
Keeping your information secure is important to us. Shopper’s Voice is protected by Entrust, a leading secure sockets layer (SSL) Certificate Authority, which encrypts information that you input on our website. Your member profile information, such as your email and postal addresses, is password protected.
Shopper’s Voice or our service providers may place a web beacon within an email message that is sent from Shopper’s Voice on behalf of our partner companies. Web beacons may be used in conjunction with cookies. Once a Shopper’s Voice email is opened, the web beacon signals that an email was opened or a link was clicked and a cookie may then be placed on your browser. This cookie enables Shopper’s Voice or our partner companies to later display an ad to you.
As part of the targeted ads you may receive, we partner with companies to evaluate your interactions with our web-based and email advertisements to measure the effectiveness of the advertising. Certain non-personally identifiable information may be collected and shared with these partners, including what ad you received and when, and whether you clicked on the ad.
3. What should I do if I have technical problems while accessing or completing a survey? +
3. What should I do if I have technical problems while accessing or completing a survey? -
We try to make our surveys compatible with all web browsers, but sometimes problems occur. If you have any technical difficulties while accessing or completing a survey, please contact us
1. Who will see my survey answers? +
1. Who will see my survey answers? -
Shopper’s Voice determines what questions to ask on the survey based on the needs of the manufacturers and marketers we work with; however, they do not have direct access to your entire completed survey answers. The survey answers are used to create groups of consumers who may be interested in similar types of marketing messages in a process called segmentation. These groups are often based on educated guesses about what your household may look like to help us deliver offers and ads that you may find relevant.
With your permission, we provide our clients with your name and address for the purpose of communicating with you, through postal mail, relevant information, coupons, free samples and other special offers. We also provide them access via Shopper’s Voice to communicate with you by email. We do not provide your email address to any other company to contact you by email.
2. How do Shopper's Voice and its clients use the answers from the survey? +
2. How do Shopper's Voice and its clients use the answers from the survey? -
We analyze the survey responses and group consumers based on these responses. We then connect our clients with these groups of consumers. These clients offer free product samples, valuable coupons, information, research, discounts and other special offers. Since what you receive is based on your responses, you will only receive relevant offers and information.