As the United States of America gets set to celebrate 246 years young, we’re ready with delicious recipes to make your Fourth of July party a smash.
We scoured the web and found these 13 favorites:
1. Red, white and blue deviled eggs — colorful appetizers with a bit of a kick
2. Grilled corn with red pepper jelly glaze – a summer delight that’s sweet and spicy
3. American flag caprese salad — a healthy and refreshing tribute to Italian-American cuisine
4. Ina’s potato salad — a fan favorite from our favorite Barefoot Contessa
5. Chef John’s classic macaroni salad — the perfect complement for ribs or hot dogs
6. Avocado watermelon salad — a healthy and inspiring treat everyone will love
7. Crab cake sliders — cook these mouthwatering delights under the broiler
8. Hot dog sliders with mango-pineapple salsa — Irresistible, fresh, and delicious
9. Best-ever burger — the secret to the burger of your dreams
10. Chili cheese dog bread — feel your tastebuds explode with this total crowd pleaser
11. No-bake cheesecake flag cake — simple to make and scrumptious to enjoy
12. Easy peach cobbler — a special dessert recipe from Trisha Yearwood
13. Red, white and blue frozen lemonade — the perfect cool-me-down for a hot July weekend
What are your favorite Fourth of July recipes? We’d love to hear about them! Please share your recipes now with the Shop Talk community!
Did you know?
246 years…. Or 15,000?
While we prepare to mark a big birthday, it’s important to acknowledge indigenous peoples who settled this land at least 15,000 years ago and their contributions to our history — past, present, and future.